Half of TikTok users are willing to make a purchase on TikTok. This social network offers many advantages for companies, but how to take advantage of it? In this note we tell you.
Tips to make the most of Tik Tok Business
- Understand your audience and define your approach: Researching the trends and topics that resonate with your ideal audience will allow you to create content that interests them. We suggest consulting pages with official statistics about TikTok to adjust your content.
- Take advantage of trends and challenges: Pay attention to the trends and most popular audios on the social network. It is not necessary to use all the popular elements, but those that are consistent with your brand.
- Interact with your audience: TikTok users trust brands more They appear authentic and with whom they can establish relationships. Therefore, it is advisable to respond to your followers' comments, play interactive games with your audience, and follow relevant users in your industry.
- Do not recycle content: If you are looking to save time generating the same content for all social networks, don't do it! 8 out of 10 TikTok users prefer different, fresher and fun content than other platforms. Don't risk losing relevance.
What type of content to upload to Tik Tok?
1 in 2 people explicitly watch TikTok for entertainment. For this reason, the content must be:
- Creative and original for TikTok.
- Fresh, nothing too overdone!
- With a dose of humor.
- With a good hook and a closure that invites interaction
- Impressive from the first moment
Ready to unleash the power of TikTok in your business? But remember, what we indicate in this article is only a small part of all the work behind a TikTok account for businesses.
If you're willing to take your strategies to the next level with a professional and personalized touch, you're just one step away!
TOschedule a free appointment. Your success awaits us.